Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I Will Survive

We seem to have survived the first day of baby without my mom being here. I had worried that we would either explode or implode, but things went pretty well. I guess that is the nice thing about life, it keeps on going whether you are ready for it or not and thus you have to survive.

This morning I decided to have a photo shoot with little Phin and he did not like it one bit. He really was good, but I wanted some sleeping ones and he didn't like being put down. So we went through several rounds of me feeding him, him going to sleep, me sitting there for a while just to be sure, then putting him down, him squirming so all the pictures are blurry, him screaming so all the pictures are not sweet, me feeding him, him going to sleep, etc., etc. He was good for some of them, but there were a few problems, such as: I need to be a photographer, I need to have a better camera, I need to know how to use my manual settings, I need better light. Alas, I am destined for a life of mediocrity.

Baby has been woken by yet another well meaning person wanting to hold him and he believes that if he is awake he should therefore be eating, Gotta run!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails