Thursday, September 29, 2011

photo up(over)load

I've been remiss in posting pictures of our little Archie so I'll try to catch up a little bit here. 
::t - 5 days; 41 weeks pregnant
 ::not the best picture, but you can see that he is tongue tied
 ::four days old
 ::seven days old
 ::eleven days old
 ::two weeks old



 ::three weeks old
 ::he's always thought he was big enough to hold his head -- from the first day!
 ::four weeks old


 ::blessing day
 ::five weeks old
 ::six weeks old
 ::seven weeks old; matching boys -- I bought the tiny one at goodwill and my friend said she had a matching shirt Phin's size in her closet -- perfect!

 ::I love how Phin is still trying to smile even though the baby's crying is stressing him out!
He sleeps a lot and still makes the cute newborn purring sounds.  He is super sweet!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, he is just gorgeous. It is fun to look at all of the growing pictures and be amazed again at how fast Scott is blowing up like a balloon. He is in the 99th percentile for height and head circ.

Stacey said...

You know I love him!!! I love the matching outfits...so cute!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails