Tuesday, August 23, 2016

A First Time for Everything

I finished my yoga training at Bodhi Yoga in June, but I had a bit of a traumatic experience trying to lead a certain someone in yoga and it completely messed me up!  I came home from the training and have hardly done any yoga at all -- no personal practice, no Maya Fiennes on Amazon, no crazy little dvds, and I certainly haven't had the gumption to try teaching a class!  My sweet friend, Andrea, insisted that I needed to start getting my teaching hours in toward my certification so she lovingly compelled me to go to her house this morning.  I was very nervous, but I put a little flow together and was fine.  Fine!  She had never done yoga before (!) so it was easy to show her a few simple things and the hour passed peacefully and quickly.  I even did some hands on adjustments!  Which was a little scary, but we all survived!  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails