Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Church Yoga

I was asked to teach the church girls some yoga and it turned out really well!  Of course, I was really nervous, so what do I do when I get nervous?  I buy accessories!  I bought a new speaker so that I could have some nice music for the occasion and it really did help.  I found an older model Bose speaker for a good price and I love it!  Music helps to stayed focused during the quiet times and sets a nice peaceful tone for the class. We started out with getting settled in our breath then some seated poses, standing, and a quick Bodhi flow.  I had a lot of things planned that we didn't get to -- which is much better than running out of things to do, right?

It is so nice of people to help me get my hours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails