Thursday, May 29, 2008

the dregs

I have decided that I need an executive assistant to whom I can dictate my blog.  I often think of all sorts of terribly clever and interesting things to relate whilst I am nursing the baby, cooking dinner, driving around town, etc.  However, by the time I make it to the computer, my mind goes blank and we are stuck with the dregs of my brain.  So sad.

I mentioned that everyone was commenting on how big my baby is.  Well, I finally took him to visit the doctor and he really is big!  He is in the 97th percentile for height and 90th for weight.  The means that out of 100 babies (what a cute image) 96 of them are smaller than him.  Wow.  He is super cute.  I should post some pictures of him.

I got my haircut last week and I really don't like it.  I *almost* like it which makes it all the more tragic.  I should NOT post pictures of that.

Okay, that was all that was in there, I guess.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

You need something you can dictate into with you at all times.

Related Posts with Thumbnails