- old van breaks down
- kitchen cupboard falls off and can't be reattached because everything is stripped
- vacuum stops sucking
- other kitchen cupboard falls off because the #$? kids are always leaning on them no matter how many times I say not to -- blast them!
- have to return ipad to ISU (my precious)
- Phin climbs up on top of dresser and pulls down hanging shelf, breaking everything on it!
- my back goes out -- can't sit, walk, hold baby, stuff like that
- our new van gets rear ended
- the computer won't turn on at all -- officially disconnected from the world
- Phin gets stomach flu (Sunday)
- Lucy gets stomach flu (Monday)
- Mom and Archie get stomach flu (Tuesday) -- I was down and out without netflix or anything -- I know, it was like a nightmare! And Archie lost some of his cheek bulk, so, so, sad. It was, however, heavenly to just lay in bed with my baby all day napping and cooing to each other...
Speaking of curses, Ibby informed us that she made a deal with Rumplestiltskin and since all magic comes with a price we were paying for it! That explains everything.
::Archie month 5