Friday, February 21, 2014

headache

I'm working on putting together a new dresser for Phin's room.  The instructions are clear and not clear.  In some ways, pictures ares easier to understand than words, but in other ways -- especially since it's all in black and white -- I can't tell what goes where. And I have an undermining lack of faith when it comes to Ikea so I always suspect they've made a mistake of some sort.  Right now I'm at a point where there are 4 slats.  3 are white and one is unpainted.  Does that mean they're different?  Or did they just neglect to paint the one?  Are we missing a 4th white piece?  Is it going to look crappy in the end?  So as these thoughts flow through my head I can't go on.  Complete and utter stand still.

I woke up with a horrible headache. I took some tylenol, but it's not dissipating.  I'm going to try to take it easy today.  Archie is playing with blocks at my feet.  The sun is sending playful shadows through my window, things are generally going very well, it is all good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails