Monday, May 5, 2014

Prom!

This week was nice.  It is getting warmer and the grass is getting greener. 

Lucy made the colorguard team.  She just found out today and is very excited.  Also, Charles found out today that he got a job at the library.  He has been looking for one since November!  So we are so glad.  It is not full time, though, so he really should find another job, too.

Prom was on Saturday so that was a big to do.  We went to take pictures and then later I went to help with After Prom.  It was crazy!  Ella tried to describe it to me, but I didn't have the scope in my head.  I helped with the prize corner and it was busy the whole time.  I didn't get home until 3:30 a.m. and Charles didn't come home until 11 a.m.  It was annoying.  He missed church and so did my entire Sunday School class!  Emma Harvey was the only one there out of 12 kids!  So I just took her to Gospel Doctrine with me.  I didn't want to waste my amazing lesson on one kid, right?  Ellen was Prom Queen and her cousin, Maureen, crowned her since she was the queen last year.  Quite the family!

The dining room is pink as of today!!!

I'm tired.

I need to go outside because Archie is crying.

Some prom pics!

::a candid one
 ::the cute couple
 ::the boys



 ::my favorite one

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails