Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Another Yoga Training

I am headed out to Utah again to start another 200 hour yoga training!  It will be at Bodhi Yoga in Provo again, and I'm so excited!  It is called Restorative Partner Yoga -- henceforth to be referred to as RPY and is in depth hands on adjusting, 52 partner yoga poses, and learning about Ayurvedic Marma point and 10 sens energy line alignment.  It is only available to students who have already completed her 200 hour yoga teacher certification, so obviously very exclusive 😁

I made Syl this Chakra mandala -- based on a pattern from Attic 24 
Not the best picture, haha!  But hopefully she'll like it!

I have several hours to spend in the Chicago airport -- which I don't mind.  I always enjoy people watching!  I love how this woman takes off her shoes to put her feet up on the chair -- treating everything with respect, but also not able to shake her upbringing even when she's in a probably not very clean place.  I mean, really, how many people have sat in that chair???  It boggles the mind.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails