Friday, July 21, 2017

Butterfly=Metamorphosis



It is said that the butterfly is one the most symbolic animals regarding the power of personal transformation and I feel like I really have grown and changed in the last week or so as we have dived deep into the practice here at Bodhi Yoga.  Being able to dedicate so much time to it is a wonderful gift and I was so grateful to catch a glimpse of this beauty, as it fluttered around the zinnias, to remind me of my blessings and also to lead me forward instead of back.  I have loved attending the yoga classes in the mornings and then spending the entire rest of the days in study and practice.  

We have learned about the Sen lines -- another completely new concept for me!  According to Yogic philosophies, there are 72,000 threads that run through our bodies which are called Nadis. They are there to be a pathway for the energy that is required to make up life! Working with these channels is on a much more energetic level than working with the marmas was and it is so interesting to learn how to "sense" where they are.  At first it seemed so difficult, but soon, with a pause, the intuitive feeling was there.  As people become more aware of the energy fields that we have (that we are!), we can transform into the beings of light that we have been all along!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails